Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ooops, forgot to mention THIS.

I've come upon a very small (and I mean VERRRRRRRY small) amount of the discontinued fragrance used in The Saw is Family. After this, TSIF will never, ever be seen again. I guess I shouldn't say "never." I mean, there is always a chance I"ll come across this oil again. There's also a chance aliens will land and take me to their planet, where I will become queen. Just sayin.

So I'm planning a "Midnight Madness" sale, which probably will not take place literally at midnight because I like to sleep. :-) I'm working on a date right now and trying like mad to get my hands on maybe a smidge more of this fragrance so I can offer more bottles. It's a last-ditch effort, but one never knows, right?

And did I mention I'll have a few Saucy Jack as well?

Woot!

7 comments:

Evelyn said...

I will watch for your announcement since I have been ISO Saucy Jack for a while now. Thanks so much for posting this great news.

Shizznizzle said...

Can't wait :) woo hoo

Dee said...

Eeeeeee! I love The Saw Is Family!

zillah1199 said...

sweet!

Are you still making Ursa? I went looking for it in the shop and don't see it.

Pink Vampire said...

OH MY GOODNESS! The Saw is Family is the one scent I wanted but missed out on. I need to have one! :O! This is great news.

Lycanthropica said...

need it for my collleecttioonn!!

J.Vandermeer said...

Oooooh, yes. I think so! I will be prowling like a fiend, I think, to get my hands on this.