Thursday, September 23, 2010

$#!@ technology!!!!

The computer that has my Photoshop program on it is acting up, and it's putting the kibash on a *whole lotta* stuff. I have a bunch of soaps that need to get in the shop, but need to be photographed first, and labels that need to be made. ARGH!!!! I need to either buy another KVM switch, or find someone who has a version of Photoshop I can buy. So...... if any of you have a lead on Photoshop, you know where to find me. :-)

I'm planning Xmas right now, and I think there's going to be some exciting things coming. I've formulated a couple new scents that are...wow. Autumn and Winter are my favorite months, especially for smell-goods.

Very soon I'm going to be cleaning out the shop. Some of the perfumes are going bye-bye - have to make room for new stuff. I'll be listing the discontinued items on the blog as soon as I get it all figured out. I'll have a very limited supply of these scents, and when they're gone, they're gone!

Off to work now!!!

No comments: