Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been a while.

A few things....

Yesterday I hit 4000 sales over at TMTM. I am really happy about that. I remember starting out and waiting for that FIRST sale to come in! I'm having a few sales at both Odditoria and TMTM. Both shops are Buy Three Solids and Get One Free, both shops are Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More (code FREESHIP at checkout) and both shops are Buy Two Full Size Perumes Get One Free. I know people are waiting for Moira and Agatha to hit Odditoria and I will do that today! I will also be introducing a few new perfumes (which I'll announce here). I just have to get the labeling done and printed. So much to do!

For those that know me or are friends with me on Facebook, you know Ive been messing around with iPhone photography. Back in the day, I used to shoot with a lot of toy cameras and use a lot of alternative processing in ye olde darkroom, so I thought this might be a fun outlet. I do miss photography. Anyhoo, thought I'd share a few of the photos. If you're so inclined, head over to my Facebook or Flickr to see more. I'm not sure how include a link to either, buy my user name is lysaluna for both. :-)

Here are a few:











3 comments:

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Hello Lysa!
Congratulations on reaching your 4000th sale!!!! That's just wonderful! Can't wait to see your new fragrances! Your photography is amazing too! I love it.

Wishing you a great day!

Betty

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 4000 sales, that's awesome! You should sell prints of these too, I would definitely buy! I'd love to have little 4.5"x3" prints or something, for my little scrapbooks.

tandphorton said...

Congrats on your sales!!! I love the photo of the tree with the fence in front of it!!!!