Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh, the irony........

So my supplies finally came in. I got up at 5:00am to start work, with BIG plans to get all outstanding orders out. Go to print shipping labels, and Paypal isn't working. Call Paypal tech support and they tell me to clear my cache and cookies, restart my computer, and try again. All that done, still not working. I try Internet Explorer (usually use Firefox)...still no dice. So I update my Flash player, my Java, download the latest version of both IE and Firefox, restart the computer about 7 times.... nothing. Call tech suppport again and find out they're having technical difficulties. No idea when the site will be back up again. So I'm sitting here with a bunch of outstanding orders and no way to fill them. Seriously, why today of all days?

3 comments:

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

I'm so sorry! I hope things have gotten better in the course of your day.

Wishing you a happy and productive weekend,

Betty

The Peach said...

I bet my order must be one of them! No worries. We are patient, well at least I am. Hope things start getting better!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear. I hope people are being understanding.