Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Le *sigh*

First - news. I got the Cocoa d'Absinthe in the shop. That formulation took a loooonnnng time, I'll tell ya. But it's perfectly perfect now. I love it.



I'm feeling very, very unmotivated to work. I booked my daughter's flight to SoCal, and realized afterward that I'm 100% NOT prepared for her to leave me. Of course, I don't think any parent can ever be prepared for that. 2 months without my baby - seems like an eternity.

Methinks it might be a night for curling up in bed and watching some Rocky III. Mr T. *always* makes me feel better. As I watch him pity fools, my troubles melt away.

On the business side of things - I'm considering making some HUGE changes in the shop. Like, monumental. Doing so will mean a lot of time, money, and effort, so I'd best get a move on before the Halloween season - or else wait until after Xmas. I did some work today on the Halloween line (labels and such), as well as starting the testing on the few Fall recipes I had lying about.

So that's that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a date with Mr. T

No comments: