Thursday, June 17, 2010

CRAP

The supplier of my tester vials has STILL not sent them, and I literally have about 8 left. I ordered with plenty of time to recieve them before running out, then found out 2 days later they're out of stock. I keep hearing they'll be in *anytime* and will ship the same day, but it's been far too long now. When I called, the girl I spoke to was really rude and basically gave me "Don't call us, we'll call you." So now I'm sitting on orders for samples that are already 2 days out. At this point if I order from someone else, they still won't be here in time for me to get my orders out.

Nice.

Just had to vent. I'm REALLY angry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh. :0 I just ordered a perfume sample. Well at least now I know why there would be a wait. I hope you are able to get through this without too much of a problem. I know some customers can be really fussy. Well I don't know first hand, but yeah...

The Morbid The Merrier said...

No worries, Raven. I got an email from them that it should be delivered tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers!!