Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th!!

I hope everyone has a safe and kick-ass weekend.

I just somehow managed to get raw soap in my mouth.

Don't. Ever. Do. That.

Here are a couple of new soaps I unmolded this morning. It will be interesting to see how much they change during the curing process.

This one is tomato leaf, lemon, and a kick of berries. Very bright! Every time I walk past, I have to stop and smell it. Seriously.

And this one is a really off the wall concoction of fig, cranberry, 3 musks, and 2 sandalwoods. It very dark and incense-y.....
And yeah, this is the soap I got in my mouth.

Blech.

6 comments:

Angel said...

Ok, I have to ask. HOW.

The Morbid The Merrier said...

You know, I'm not really sure. I must have had it on my hands.

I was just sitting there at the computer and was all of a sudden transported back to my potty mouth days when my mom would make me brush my teeth with IVORY soap.

But how it got from my hands to my mouth, I have no idea.

Oh, and I got a MEAN lye burn right between my fingers today too. Friday the 13th. Bah.

Angel said...

!! Ew. :( Poor you! I'll split my luck with you, my Friday 13ths always go well. Your poor hand on top of it all!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Gorgeous as always! Have you ever heard of "beauty is PAIN!" ?

;)

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love your soaps. Just sayin'

Ebb and Tide said...

Oh man, I've done that. Not. Fun. Beautiful soaps!