Friday, October 22, 2010

THE SHOP IS OPEN

Hi. Shop is open. My stock is really low right now while I prepare for Xmas. I have a *really* low supply on the GEIST lip balms....what's listed is what's there. I am working on getting the Christmas stuff ready to go, so the shop will be filling up soon. This move really depleted not only my products, but my energy!!! I'm sure everything will be changing pretty much daily as I move stuff around, add, and remove products.

Halloween perfumes will be continued until November 7th.

What do you guys think about extending the Sleepy Hollow perfumes through Xmas?

7 comments:

Peacecat said...

I would love to see the Sleepy Hollow scents extended. I love them all, but my bottle of Ichabod in particular is getting hit pretty hard.

fuwari said...

YAAY! I can't wait for the winter line-up. I didn't get anything from the Halloween collection because nothing was really screaming my name, but I have a feeling I'll get something for the winter one. :)

Anne-Marie said...

Glad to see you're back! Moving is really tough. That was a quick turnaround :) Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the holiday collection.

Anonymous said...

Yay, your're back! Hope everything is going good!
Yes on the sleepy hollow perfumes! I've got two on my list!

B said...

Yay for reopening!! You'll be getting a visit from yourmom(inavolvo) soon ^___^

Re: Sleepy Hollow perfumes- why not add them to your permanent lineup? I doubt anyone would be upset by that decision. Failing that, though, keep 'em up through at least the Xmas shopping season- this is puurely selfish, as I haven't gotten the chance to try them yet!! ;)

Syzigyn said...

I agree with B, def. no complaints against keeping them as a permanent line up... as long as "The Saw is Family" joins the ranks. even if it just gets renamed and brought back with a new moniker...

kryptongirl said...

Welcome back, it's good to see the shop up again! I'm with B, they are all three very wonderful and I think they'd made a wonderful edition to your catalog. :)

Excited for your holiday stuff!