Friday, October 15, 2010

UPDATE

.
.
Not a very exciting update, I'm afraid. Got all my outstanding orders shipped. I'm asking anyone with order problems to please contact me directly to straighten anything out. I am VERY accommodating, and a resolution can always be reached. I think I feel a complete loss of control right now with my shop closed and just want to make sure everyone is taken care of. 

I'm thinking the shop re-opening will not be November 1st, but a bit sooner. But that's what I'm THINKING - not necessarily what will be reality.

I was battling with my insomnia last night and thinking about how incredible lucky I am to have people who care about me. I've met some truly incredible people through TMTM -- customers, blog readers, fellow soapers and perfumers who I feel have become friends.... These days, that is one incredibly special thing. The internet, with all its faults, at least has the power to make people feel a little less alone. Priceless, right?

Thank you.
.
.
.

7 comments:

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

Bless you!
I feel very very close to all the soapies/perfumers/b&b makers.
It's wonderful to have 'met' everybody.
What a weird ol' world. x

Anonymous said...

Well wishing from little ol' me in Indiana. Our soaping community is a loving one. I am glad to be a part of it. Hope everything gets settled for you and that all is well!

Joanna Schmidt said...

It's true. I am glad I met you Ms. Morbid.

kryptongirl said...

We are all lucky to have you, too. It's very easy in endeavors like these to lose the time to look around you and notice who all is here for you. But, you have been so gracious and kind even with everything you deal with and that says a lot to me.

Jennifer Young said...

How wonderful to be thankful about life and little things instead of focussing on what we lack. I am working on this lately and it is really pulling me out of a not-so-great period. Very nice post. I agree... I feel very thankful for the people I have met through my blog as well. xo Jen

Robyn said...

Wishing you well, dear. My sister and I absolutely adore your products and are eagerly awaiting your return. That being said, we are glad you are taking whatever time you need to get things settled and hope it all works out well for you. We are sending well wishes your way.

Kimber Y said...

Sending warm fuzzies your way...hope you're okay.